Sydney news: Jewish community wants soccer bans over Sydney United 58 fan Nazi salutes
Catch up with The Loop, your quick wrap of this morning's news
Here's what you need to know today.
Representatives from the Jewish community say they hope action will be taken against more people filmed doing a fascist salute at the Australia Cup on Saturday night. 
Several fans of Sydney United 58 were accused of performing Nazi salutes and booing the Welcome to Country during the match against Macarthur FC. 
Football Australia has issued one lifetime ban and says it will continue to liaise with police to identify other individuals who may have been involved. 
NSW Jewish Board of Deputies chief Darren Bark said the wider community had condemned the fans' actions and he hoped others involved were identified quickly.
"Images on social media clearly show many more fans taking part in these abhorrent acts, including the booing of the Welcome to Country," he told the ABC. 
"So we look forward to further swift and heavy penalties to be enforced by Football Australia as these fans are identified."
A south-west Sydney mother has been charged with the manslaughter death of her son after allegedly providing him insufficient food and medical treatment.
Court documents show Keti Jovanovska, 52, was charged with the manslaughter death of her 18-year-old son, who died between between 6pm and 10:40pm last Tuesday.
Police say emergency services were called to a home on Warung Street, Yagoona, after reports of a welfare concern.
The man was helped by witnesses before paramedics attended, but their efforts could not save him and he died.
Ms Jovanovska was taken to the police station then Bankstown Hospital for assessment before being charged with a count of manslaughter where she did not provide a sustainable amount of food, medical treatment and medical attention.
She has been bailed to reappear at Bankstown Local Court on November 30.
She must report to Bankstown daily, live at her home address and not apply for any passport or travel document.
Meteorologists are predicting Sydney's annual rainfall to hit a record high by the end of this weekend.
Three rain bands have converged on NSW this week, bringing totals of 100mm of rain to several towns.
ABC meteorologist Tom Saunders said he expected a new record yearly total in the Harbour City by Sunday.
The current total is fast approaching the high mark of 2,194mm set in 1950, having passed 2,111mm late last week.
With that, the tally surpassed what is now Sydney's third-wettest year of 1860 (2,110.5mm).
The Bureau of Meteorology has cancelled its severe weather warning for parts of New South Wales. 
Heavy rainfall has eased in the state's north-west, but various flood watches and warnings are still current in parts of the state.
Though the immediate threat of severe weather has passed, the State Emergency Service advises people to stay vigilant and monitor conditions. 
The bureau has also cancelled a severe weather warning in southern Queensland, but has issued a severe thunderstorm warning.
It warns of the possibility of damaging winds, large hailstones, and heavy rainfall leading to flash flooding. 
A NSW professor says Australia's water-data collection system is letting down dam managers, especially in times of flood.
University of New South Wales professor Stuart Khan said data was currently collected by local, state and federal government agencies, making it difficult to collate.
He has backed a new report by the Australian Academy of Technological Science and Engineering which calls for the development and implementation of technologies, such as satellites, to improve monitoring.
He said real-time data was critical, especially ahead of dam releases in times of heavy rain.
"Sometimes when we make those decisions, we're making those decisions on imperfect data," he said. 
The state government has increased a reward for information into the death of a man in outback NSW to $500,000.
Paul Murray, 40, owned an opal mining claim in Lightening Ridge and lived in a camp at the site, about 8 kilometres north-west of the town.
He was last seen alive in March 1995 after a local drove him to a location just outside of town.
He was reported missing a week later and a search was started.
In April, his naked, decomposing body was found by two graziers, 2km from his camp site.
Anyone with information is asked to come forward.
Police investigating a fatal house fire on the state's south coast say it is not being treated as suspicious.
The body of a 40-year-old man was found inside the smouldering unit in Moruya yesterday afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the property, which had blackened windows and was filled with smoke.
They say when they arrived there was no active fire but the man was found dead inside.
The scene has been examined by specialist forensic officers.
Very high chance of rain.
We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the First Australians and Traditional Custodians of the lands where we live, learn, and work.
This service may include material from Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service which is copyright and cannot be reproduced.
AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time which is 10 hours ahead of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)