At AKT, we specialize in the construction and design of both commercial and residential projects. We provide a complete engineering support for the design, evaluation, analysis, and inspection of a residential and commercial engineering project and we have a stellar reputation for providing excellent, reliable, and cost-effective engineering projects.
An Engineering Service You Can Rely On!
Over the years, our esteemed clients have relied on the ability of our engineering services to bring about creative, cost-effective and practical design solutions. We bring perfection to every project we touch and we will ensure that every project is within the budget of our clients and delivered in a timely manner.
We handle a lot of engineering related services like the construction of a new design, building upkeep and renovation, structural inspection, construction administration and a wide variety of other engineering services.
Why Choose Our Engineering Services?
- Our highly trained and experienced engineers will ensure that you get an excellent result.
- Our professional team of consultants will listen to every detail you have to share and guide you through the process from the beginning to the end of the project.
- Your satisfaction is our top most priority.
- A service that is within your budget.
- Land research
- Verify the process locally with Local Council Standard
- Design the subdivision. / plot the proposed subdivision
- Contour Survey the proposed property. …
- Submit your application to the local government agency
- File a planning or zoning variance or waiver if necessary
- A flood is an overflow of water that submerges land that is usually dry.
- In the sense of “flowing water”, the word may also be applied to the inflow of the tide, Council may require a flood report for a new development in flood-affected area.
- AKTEngineering & Consulting have extensive experiences in preparing the different types of flood reports to meet the council requirements for a development application process. We also prepare the overland flow study report.
- Our experienced and highly qualified engineers are familiar with council requirements and take pride in preparing quality reports that work best for your individual project.
- Improve and protect the environment in which we live,provide analysis anddesign of the proposed structures, duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures.
- A dilapidation report is a report on the condition of a property at a given point in time.
- It records any existing damage, and the state of any particular aspects of the property that are likely to be affected by construction work, excavation or demolition.
- Construct or oversee construction of stormwater drainage and management systems/On Site Detention Water Tank System, taking into consideration soil type and quality, climate, urban and rural development, flooding and environmental concerns.